There have already been some great accomplishments within the group:
- Rachel decreased her 2000M row time.
- Derrek and Lynn decreased their Fran time.
- Lori went down in band size for pull ups.
- Darlene increased her Dead lift load.
- Increase in energy
- Increase in mental alertness
- Clothes fit better
- Prepare to be irritable the first week.
- Meals must be planned ahead.
- Snacks must be planned ahead.
- The right kind of Fats are good for us and keep us full.
- Vegetables are full of nutrients and can be eaten in large amounts to keep hunger away.
- Our bodies are much more sensitive to Alcohol consumption (when we fall off the wagon).
- Not everyone is on board with Paleo Nutrition, so be prepared when sharing your excitement with friends and family.
Have Questions on how to get started? Schedule a nutrition consultation with Dave.
Want to know more about the experience? Talk to any of our Paleo Challenge Participants.